London—the capital of the Great Empire—is once again under siege, as a string of bizarre attacks on British citizens returned from India sends rumours flying and casts a pall upon Queen Victoria's rule. Sent in by Her Majesty, young Earl Phantomhive and his most capable butler, Sebastian, follow a trail that collides head-on with an Indian youth who claims to be a prince. And this prince possesses an extraordinary butler of his own! As an intense rivalry between the two butlers begins to form, will the kitchen be the dueling duo's final battleground?!
- 015. "The Butler, Freeloading" (その執事、居候, Sono Shitsuji, Isōrō)
- 016. "The Butler, Foreign" (その執事、異邦, Sono Shitsuji, Ihō)
- 017. "The Butler, Competitive" (その執事、拮抗, Sono Shitsuji, Kikkō)
- 018. "The Butler, Shadowing" (その執事、尾行, Sono Shitsuji, Bikō)
- 019. "The Butler, Superhuman" (その執事、異能, Sono Shitsuji, Inō)
|← Volume 3||Volume 5 →|