A mysterious cult mesmerises legions of followers with glorious rituals of song and dance. But the unbridled passion it inspires gives Queen Victoria cause for concern, and she urges Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his expert butler, Sebastian, to do some digging. Ciel has his own reasons for taking this lot to task, but the discovery of the cult's penchant for blood means the Queen's Watchdog must take swift action. When Sebastian goes probing behind the stage and into the shadows, however, he is met by a girl standing in his way, glinting sword at the ready...
- 113. "The Butler, Independent"
- 114. "The Butler, Assaulting"
- 115. "The Butler, Heeding"
- 116. "The Butler, Attired"
- 117. "The Butler, Sparring"
- 118. "The Butler, Remodelling"
- 119. "The Butler, Instructing"
|← Volume 23||Volume 25 →|