The decks of the Campania run red with blood when the corpses brought back to a semblance of life by the Aurora Society's "absolute salvation" turn on the ship's passengers in a ghoulish farce. With their investigation waylaid by this primitive struggle for survival, Earl Ciel Phantomhive and his exceptional butler, Sebastian, are trapped at the mercy of both the unnatural and Mother Nature herself. For even as dead feet shuffle along the opulent decks of the luxury liner in search of living prey, in the distance there looms before the cursed vessel a massive iceberg that glows and crackles eerily in the gloom of night...
- 053. "The Butler, In the Fray" (その執事、乱闘, Sono Shitsuji, Rantō)
- 054. "The Butler, Peerless" (その執事、比類, Sono Shitsuji, Hirui)
- 055. "The Butler, In Vain" (その執事、無駄に, Sono Shitsuji, Muda Ni)
- 056. "The Butler, Guessing" (その執事、見当, Sono Shitsuji, Kentō)
- 057. "The Butler, Struggling" (その執事、苦闘, Sono Shitsuji, Kutō)
|← Volume 11||Volume 13 →|