|"So alike were they... Two peas in a pot, one a mirror image of the other."|
|This article is about the Aristocrat of Evil. You may be looking for Irene Diaz' current boyfriend, Julius Pitt.|
Pitt (ピット, Pitto) is a freelance reporter and an Aristocrat of Evil.
Pitt is a young man with short, fair hair and freckles. He usually sports a flat cap.
Additionally, Pitt is a cheerful individual, whose primary interest is to obtain sensational stories.
Blue Cult Arc
At Epping Forest, Pitt and Sebastian Michaelis approach two of Sphere Music Hall's employees, who are in the process of burying a woman. Sebastian reveals that they are aware of Sphere's treacherous operations, and that Funtom Music Hall was established to steal enough of Sphere's audience so that Sphere would have no choice but draw more blood from their current audience members; in turn, more deaths from blood loss would occur, and, from there, all Sebastian has to do is wait at the burial site and catch Sphere Music Hall in the act of burying their corpses. Pitt laughs, comparing Ciel Phantomhive, with his "wicked schemes," to his father, and says that, thanks to him, he has another scoop. To the two men's distress, he wonders aloud which paper will give him the best offer, since, according to him, the life of a freelance reporter is unstable, and, thus, he needs to "hit it big."
The two men attempt to shoot Pitt and Sebastian, but the latter stops the bullets with pieces of cutlery, and kicks them into the hole with the corpse. Afterward, Sebastian suggests that they put their best face forward, as not many get to grace the front page of a newspaper. Both Pitt and Sebastian tell them to "watch the birdie," and the former snaps a picture of them.
At Phantomhive Manor, Pitt, Ciel, Sebastian, and Soma Asman Kadar have convened. Pitt compliments the afternoon tea and pudding, and inquires after Tanaka, disclosing that it was Tanaka who fed him when he was poor. When Pitt mentions Ciel's love of mischief, Soma admits that he cannot imagine Ciel as a prankster, which prompts Pitt to say that Vincent Phantomhive and Tanaka had their hands full with Ciel back then. He adds that he still has a photograph of Ciel's family, to Soma's excitement, but an angered Ciel snatches it from Pitt before he can reveal it. Ciel admonishes Pitt, while Soma asks him why he is so upset. Pitt laughs it off, claiming that he can make countless copies.
- "Dearie me! Earl Phantomhive really does think up some wicked schemes! He's got a pretty face, but blood will out, as they say! He's just like his daddy. Well! I have another scoop 'cos of him . . . so cheers, guv! I wonder which paper'll gimme the best offer! The life of a freelance reporter ain't that stable, so I gotta hit it big!"
- He shares his surname with Julius Pitt. So far, it is unknown whether they are in some way related to each other or this is just a coincidence.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 123, page 22
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 124, page 8
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 32, page 6
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 123, pages 15-22
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 123, pages 23-25
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 123, page 26
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 124, pages 7-10
- ↑ Kuroshitsuji manga; Chapter 124, page 11